1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you
4. List 7 interesting things about yourself5. Nominate 7 other beautiful bloggers
Now, 7 interesting things about me... Oh man this will be tough.
- I can't stand cold ketchup. It has to be room temperature or I will not eat it.
- I spent my childhood summers at fairs with my father. He had a concession stand selling soda, cigarettes, and whatever else he had that year (he was definitely a businessman. He always had something going on.. whether it be statues, Disney movies, gumball machines..). He would stand me up on the booth and make me yell "cold soda, cigarettes!". I also learned how to and made my own fried dough when I was like 10 because he was buddy-buddy with "the fried dough people", who now have a fried dough stand up at the beach I go to every summer.. so I get free fried dough (or my new favorite, funnel cake!) whenever I go up there!
- I am still afraid of the dark. I'm determined that there is someone waiting in the shadows to kill me.
- I played Harriet Tubman in a 5th grade play. They put a ton of brown makeup on me. I wish I could find pictures to share.
- I have a really bad shopping problem. I spend more money on Aubrey's clothes than I will ever admit. I pay more stuff for her clothing than mine (and I know I won't outgrow mine!)
- I'm very crafty. I'm trying to open up a little business but I need funds before I can start.
- I have an unhealthy addiction to these (clickable) frosted sugar cookies. Whenever I go shopping I need to distract myself from the aisle; especially now since I'm doing a "Biggest Loser" competition for the summer with a group of friends.